In UK alone, over 5 million people are developing diabetic retinopathy, a condition that causes blindness because of slow and inconsistent diagnosis. Our Al-powered tool enables easy, fast and reliable diagnosis and prediction, saving the eyesight of thousands diabetic patients.
We are on a mission to save and improve millions lives via Al-Powered early detection & prevention
The existing Diabetic Retinopathy diagnosis and prevention process is tenous, labour-intensive and inefficient. Our innovative award-winning solution will address these challenges.
Our bespoke, award-winning solution assists in real-time detection and diagnosis of Diabetic Retinopathy
- Real-time, secure processing of the patient data including image processing
- Fast, reliable and easy to use by specialists with high accuracy to assist human grading
- Output is immediately available to ophthalmologists, optometrists and specialists
- Cost-efficient and effective process to minimise labour and diagnosis costs
How it works
We minimise the time and effort needed to diagnose Diabetic Retinopathy and grade patients
DRAI: A Powerful, Proven Solution
Produced by experts who have spent time in hospitals and garnered experience across all walks of the medical field, DRAI is the quintessential solution to anything involving detection, diagnosis, or predictions centering diabetic healthcare concerns. Here’s how it can help:
Some of the most common problems that professionals face are:
- Healthcare professionals are overworked and it handicaps them and affects their ability to diagnose and treat patients.
- Medical technology is not reached its maximum potential to accurately and precisely diagnose and treat patients. Early diabetic retinopathy is often asymptomatic.
- Stressful & time consuming process is to extract information from huge data to accurate diagnosis and treatment leading to mis-diagnosis and risk of blindness.
Diabetic Retinopathy Artificial Intelligence assistance tool (DRAI) is a real-time medical software powered by AI that help in early and accurate diagnosis of diseases and thereafter the treatment of these diseases.
- Optometrist will take the image from the patient through OCT scans and fundus cameras
- Improve the information acquired from images of retinal screening
- The tool will then output the state of the patient based on our ML algorithm which has been trained with images
- The outcome will enable clinicians to decide an effective course of treatment since will have better understanding of the progress
We have contributed to NHS national screening program that features a number of tasks to assist healthcare professionals. It helps them identify hidden insights in data and assist clinicians make an informed decision for the right treatments and follow ups.
By tapping into the right data, it is possible to save a lot of time while delivering a professional experience. Choosing the right treatment can make a big difference, and having the access to a wealth of right information will help professionals take the right decisions.
Contact Us Today